For a Second Passport, the following documents are required:
- Complete the DS-82 Passport Renewal Application form online – Go to https://pptform.state.gov/FraudAbuseNotice.aspx and select the box acknowledging that you “Have read the Privacy and Computer Fraud and Abuse Acts Notices and Disclaimers” and click on SUBMIT. On the following page, select SUBMIT under the “Apply Online” tab.
- Important Application Tips:
- Include all names as listed on your Birth Certificate/Naturalization Document
- When selecting size of passport, you can select Large Book (if you travel abroad frequently)
- Processing Methods – Expedited at Agency Service $60
- Delivery Methods – Standard Delivery (FREE)
- Print the application with the auto generated bar code, once submitted online
- DO NOT Sign nor date the application – until appointment with Acceptance Agent
- Cannot make any corrections, such as write-over, scratch out, and/or white out on the printed application
- Any applications bearing a signature or execution date older than 5 days will not be accepted
- Two (2) Passport Size Photos – No more than three (3) months old. Please note that no glasses are allowed.
- Passport size (2×2 in)
- We suggest you follow the US Passport office guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports
- Original Signed Primary Passport – must have at least One (1) year remaining validity
- Proof of Travel – such as a copy of travel itinerary airline ticket showing all travel destinations scheduled for the next 6 months or more (if applicable)
- Two (2) Company letters – must be printed on the company’s letterhead and contain an original signature – stating the following:
- First Company Letter – must request RUSH processing and include the initial date needed for travel and/or date needed for visa processing.
- Second Company Letter – must include details of upcoming travels and why the second passport is needed (must reflect the travel described on the itineraries provided; also include any visa processing times, if applicable)
- Second Passport Statement Form – Signed and dated by the applicant, the dates/destinations must reflect the travel described in the Company Letters and itineraries
- One (1) Authorization Form – Fully completed and signed – it will authorize us to submit your passport application on your behalf
- One (1) Completed Service Order Form
*For a Second Passport Renewal, please follow the above requirements and include both your Primary and your Second Passport Books